CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

SETool standalone unlock for qualcomm-based semc phones released for v1.1204 software

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDMA GSM-Forum
Admin
Admin
CDMA GSM-Forum

software - SETool standalone unlock for qualcomm-based semc phones released for v1.1204 software Empty
PostSubject: SETool standalone unlock for qualcomm-based semc phones released for v1.1204 software   software - SETool standalone unlock for qualcomm-based semc phones released for v1.1204 software Empty4/4/2012, 10:35 pm

SETool standalone unlock for qualcomm-based semc phones released for v1.1204 software.

After smartcard update, setool2 no more require internet connection or
any credits to unlock any qualcomm-based semc phone. All settings and
procedures are same as usual, but internet connection no more required,
if card is updated. SEMC qualcomm-based phones, which supported by
altbypass are:

Code: WT18,LT15a,LT15at,LT15i,E15a,E15i,MT15a,MT15i,WT18i,Z1i,
IS07,IS11S,ST18a,ST18i,MK16a,MK16i,ST17a,ST17i,SK17a,
SK17i,X10a,X10i ST15a,ST15i,MT11a,MT11i,SO-01B,SO-02C,
SO-01C,U20a,U20i,E10a,E10i,E16a,E16i,WT19a,WT19i,LT18a,
LT18i,R800a,R800at,R800i,R800x Smartcard update required.
Cost 20 SEtool credits.

NOTE 1:
LGTool will be automatically uploaded and activated during setool2 smartcard update procedure. You do not need to do anything.

NOTE 2:
Amnesty for old not activated setool customers - for this update it is
DOES NOT matter, if card was already activated or updated to work with
>1.107 version.
Back to top Go down

SETool standalone unlock for qualcomm-based semc phones released for v1.1204 software
Page 1 of 1