CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

All Android Paid App Pack A-Z (2011 Collection)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDMA GSM-Forum
Admin
Admin
CDMA GSM-Forum

All Android Paid App Pack A-Z (2011 Collection)  Empty
PostSubject: All Android Paid App Pack A-Z (2011 Collection)    All Android Paid App Pack A-Z (2011 Collection)  Empty31/5/2012, 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title says it all.
A roughly 800mb pack (compressed) of all android paid apps a-z complete collection
Each part is roughly 300mb in size tops, to about 100mb
Was split into sections for easier, more manageable ftp upload
Thanks for checking out and liking my posts, i noticed a lot of people
liked my other android post so i thought id share this with you guys too
As always, Enjoy!
Each download is independently zipped. Meaning each part can be
extracted for the apps included in said part. (not requiring all parts
to extract as if zipped in sections with 7zip or similar programs.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please let me know of any broken links if that should occur

Note:
If
your having trouble installing or getting the license error message,
all you have to do is disable internet while you install.

Remember 3g network and wifi, turn them both off
if youve already installed, go to app information and clear data and force close then open it up again.
That should fix most to all issues
Back to top Go down

All Android Paid App Pack A-Z (2011 Collection)
Page 1 of 1