CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Samsung i9100 Unlock procedure step by step

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDMA GSM-Forum
Admin
Admin
CDMA GSM-Forum

Samsung i9100 Unlock procedure step by step Empty
PostSubject: Samsung i9100 Unlock procedure step by step   Samsung i9100 Unlock procedure step by step Empty27/5/2012, 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for unlocking its is necessary to root this device before unlocking

Owners of Samsung Galaxy II i9100 over Android 2.3.3, who want more
freedom to use their device must get access to its root, so to do that
just follow the guide below.

Note: This guide only works for Windows users.

Root Samsung Galaxy II i9100 on Android 2.3.3

Requirements:

software :

Dowanload
Step-1
Attach your Samsung Galaxy II i9100 to PC through USB cable and put your phone into USB Debugging mode by navigating through Settings > Applications > Development

(in step 1 usb should not be connected)

Step-2
Turn off your phone, and press Power+Volume Down and Home buttons to enter into Flash mode

Step-3
(insert usb install usb drivers)

Open Odin Downloader on your computer and check mark the boxes followed by Auto reboot and F. Reset Time options in its window
Step-4
Click on PDA button in Odin Downloader window, and select downloaded XWKDD_insecure.tar from your computer and click on Start button and let it do the process, it will also reboot your mobile

Step-5
Open SuperOneClick on your computer and click Root button there,
and after a few seconds it will display a success message ( if message
not shown then reconnect usb or change usb port)

now use z3x and open samsung tool new software version and click unlcok (root)

Enjoy, your Samsung Galaxy II i9100 is rooted so just reboot it and that is it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Samsung i9100 Unlock procedure step by step
Page 1 of 1