CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Nokia C3-01 restart problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mehedi

Nokia C3-01 restart problem Empty
PostSubject: Nokia C3-01 restart problem   Nokia C3-01 restart problem Empty13/1/2013, 12:55 pm

Nokia C3-01

(no sim card inserted. Start up phone without SIM card?)
when i accept then phone restart and white screen then swtich off
i flash 07.51 version by HWK and mobile ex but same problem...

plzzzz friends tell me i do it...

Help Meee
Back to top Go down
bhama

PostSubject: Re: Nokia C3-01 restart problem   Nokia C3-01 restart problem Empty21/6/2014, 11:23 am

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
gerrytech

PostSubject: Re: Nokia C3-01 restart problem   Nokia C3-01 restart problem Empty8/9/2014, 12:10 am

try to downgrade..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nokia C3-01 restart problem   Nokia C3-01 restart problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Nokia C3-01 restart problem
Page 1 of 1