CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Medusa Box v1.5.3 - Samsung I8160 and I9070 support added!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDMA GSM-Forum
Admin
Admin
CDMA GSM-Forum

Medusa Box v1.5.3 - Samsung I8160 and I9070 support added! Empty
PostSubject: Medusa Box v1.5.3 - Samsung I8160 and I9070 support added!   Medusa Box v1.5.3 - Samsung I8160 and I9070 support added! Empty23/8/2012, 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Medusa Box v1.5.3 is out!

Added world's first support for ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 CPU with eMMC storage devices! Also added world's first
Dead Boot/Phone Repair for Samsung GT-I8160 and Samsung GT-I9070 cellphones!

Medusa Box v1.5.3 Release Notes:

• Added world's first support for ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 CPU with eMMC storage devices.
  • Added support for the following models:

• Samsung GT-I8160 - added world's first Dead Boot/Phone Repair.
    • Samsung GT-I9070 - added world's first Dead Boot/Phone Repair.

• Added new revision of Core ID for Samsung GT-S5660 target devices.
  • Added Persian (Farsi) language interface (thanks to Mr. BEHBOODI for translation).
  • Fixed (corrected and improved) Spanish language interface (thanks to Mr. Sergio Monti for translation).
  • Uploaded repair files to the support area.
  • Released some improvements to the main software.

Medusa Box team is endlessly grateful to customers who were actively involved in improving this software.

Download Medusa Box Flasher v1.5.3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Medusa Box v1.5.3 - Samsung I8160 and I9070 support added!
Page 1 of 1