CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
CDMA GSM-Forum heartfelt "welcome" to all visitors.We're very friendly, with any questions or comments you may have. As a visitor, you're not permitted to post comments of your own, but once you've registered with the site by clicking on the word 'Register' , you have full access to the forum. We do not share your information with any other sites! Registration is free and private.. After registering, you'll receive an email, go to your mail-inbox and click the link to activate your account. Your account will then have to be activated by the Forum Administrator.
CDMA GSM-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSM & CDMA FORUM

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

* Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDMA GSM-Forum
Admin
Admin
CDMA GSM-Forum

galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * Empty
PostSubject: * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] *   galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * Empty19/7/2012, 8:41 pm

Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia]

No need:
* to Root the phone
* micro Usb cable
* Gadgets or box

need:
* Internet connection
* IMEI from phone
* your done in seconds...galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * Wink

screenshot:

galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * 20120719144615

Network lock [ON]
galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * 20120719144451

galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * 20120719143925

type imei......
galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * S9300australia

get code..8 digit
galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * S9300australiaunlock

galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * 20120719144644

Network lock [OFF]
galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * 20120719144734

Success Smart buddy micro sim...galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * Smile
galaxy - * Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] * 20120719144751

https://unlock.vodafone.com.au/voila...=selectService
Back to top Go down

* Galaxy SIII i9300T UnlOcked [Vodafone Australia] *
Page 1 of 1